Economical, Ecologic and Energy Efficient building has become very important these days. By using C-Grid as a connector between the inner and outer layer of a wall, the wall becomes composite and this has many advantages:
- As several panels can be transported at the same time due the the lower weight, transportation costs can be diminished.
- Lighter panels reduce the cost of cranes as lighter cranes can be used to lift panels.
- As the superstructure is lighter, foundation costs can be saved.
- Lighter panels mean lighter cranes and less transportation. Both provide less carbon footprint.
- As less conrete is needed in panels, more insulation can be added between the two wythes. More insulation means that the overall building is better isolated and produces less carbon footprint.
- By using C-Grid as a connector between the inner en outer wythe, continuous insulation is provided. Due to the continuous insulation cold spots are eliminated. As a result energy can be used more efficiently.